Hola amigos!
So I'm not actually in Spain yet, but I will be, less than a week from today (!), so bear with me. I just couldn't stand an empty page, so I thought I'd ramble a bit to break in my pretty new blog.
I hope to update this blog weekly, if not more often, and I'll post pictures when I'm feeling ambitious. This will be in lieu of mass emails, so shoot me an email if you want some personal correspondence (or if you'd like the low-down on the juicier stuff ;D). Please, use that "comment" button often, as I would love to know whether you're reading and what you think about my capers (or lack thereof).
With that, I bid you adieu. The next time I post, I will be on another continent!
-- Naaattttt, SoCal Thai girl, soon to be freezing in Spain
P.S. For the few of you that know my parents: they do NOT know about this blog. Do not educate them. Emails to the 'rents will be edited versions of these entries. :P
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amen to the "parents cannot see these posts" thing. Oh, and I still hate you for going to Spain since I'm not there yet.
hmmmm...parents don't know eh
natt! i already miss you and you're still in the u.s.a. i can't believe you're going to be leaving the county for 5 months in only days. i love you.!
Post a Comment